12 Volt Mobile Technicians
This position is primarily responsible for the installation and minor field repair of 12 volt communications equipment into fleet vehicles.
The successful candidate must ensure work is performed to the highest standards. This position requires excellent customer service skills and professionalism at all times. Outdoor work may-be required in all weather conditions. Evening and night shifts are required.
Ensure high quality installations to customers.
Provide exceptional levels of maintenance, troubleshooting and support.
Be courteous, well-presented, groomed and informed.
Monitor and verify that all paperwork is complete, accurate and provided on a timely basis.
Accountable for assigned equipment and inventory.
- This position requires comprehensive automotive 12 volt electronics experience. Must have reliable transportation and valid / clean drivers license.
- Above average computer skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Attention to detail along with strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Punctuality Mandatory
- Background, and Drug Screening Required
Job Type: Full-time